Yesterday, I recapped what John and I were up to last weekend, and today I’m talking about what we’ve been eating lately. Read on for quick, yummy (and healthy of course!) recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, AND dessert.
|Coffee and Chocolate… perfect start to the day|
- Preheat pan over medium-low heat. Add olive oil and half of a white onion, chopped. Caramelize onion (about 15 minutes).
- While onion cooks, thaw shrimp. Quarter 10 grape tomatoes, halve 1/2 cup of green olives, and chop 1/2 cup of portabella mushrooms.
- Add in mushrooms and two cloves of chopped garlic to onions. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Season shrimp with dried oregano and add shrimp, tomatoes, olives, and 1 Tbsp. capers to pan.
- Cook until shrimp is pink and done cooking.
- Toss everything with pasta, drizzle with olive oil, and top with fresh basil, sage, thyme, and ground pepper.