If you water, then it will grow.
|Before. Tomato plants are the ones wrapped around the stakes.|
|After. Leaves eaten by caterpillars.|
- If growth has stopped, what factors could have caused this?
- Do I have control over any of those factors?
- Am I watering the right area to begin with?
- If not, what is a better use of my time?
- Where will my investment have the most impact?
- What variables need to be in alignment to ensure growth will occur?
- Which of those variables do I have control over, which depend on other people, and which ones are out of anyone’s control?
Asking these questions will enable you to get a clearer picture of reality. They will also show you the best use of your time and resources so you are investing in areas with the highest probability for growth.