It’s almost the weekend, so here are some more recipes to try out and make your weekend eating as clean and yummy as possible!
It’s safe to say that I am pretty much obsessed with Trader Joe’s. It’s not just grocery shopping; it’s an experience. And my latest obsession (which John is now also a huge fan of) is Trader Joe’s frozen blueberry waffles. There’s no better way to kick off a weekend of clean eating than blueberry waffles topped with fresh blueberries and a drizzle of honey! (Just don’t drench the waffles in syrup or that would defeat the purpose of eating clean.) Plump blueberries and honey add the perfect amount of sweetness.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- Once quinoa is cooked, mix avocado and crushed red pepper into the quinoa. Stir until avocado is a bit creamy.
- Combine the chickpeas and remaining ingredients through the mixed greens.
- Add the quinoa mix to the salad and combine.
- Add the salad dressing and toss to combine.