A dish called Asian pasta salad kind of reminds me a fusion potluck gone wrong. But before you wrinkle your nose thinking that I’m mixing ginger with some mayonnaise-drenched pasta dish I’ll let you know that I really dislike mayonnaise.
Asian pasta salad is instead a great combination of buckwheat noodles, slaw, lots of veggies, and ginger. Yum. So if you want to make your mom something special for dinner tonight, I’d definitely suggest this meal!
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles cook, heat 1 tablespoon oil in pan. Add onion, red pepper, and mushrooms. Cook 6 minutes, stirring frequently. Add in shrimp and cook until done.
- Combine soy sauce and next three ingredients in a bowl, and whisk together until combined.
- Add sauce mixture, slaw, and carrots to shrimp mixture. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add shrimp mixture to drained pasta and toss to coat. Top with green onions and serve.